James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I can receive emails through Outlook 2010, but have not been

Customer Question

I can receive emails through Outlook 2010, but have not been able to send for a few days. I worked with comcast this morning and they say it is not them and to get in touch with Microsoft. We tried to re-configure, but it would not complete the end testing. A friend recommended you. Please help!
Robyn
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Ma’am which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

Do you get any error code when you try to send an email if so what is the error message/code?

Which anti-virus is installed ?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.