James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Jess, I'm running Eudora 7.1.0.9 Paid Mode on Windows 10,

Customer Question

Hi Jess,
I'm running Eudora 7.1.0.9 Paid Mode on Windows 10, upgraded from Windows 7. Once I got all the files where I wanted them, with correct paths in deudora.ini, eudora.ini and the Windows Registry, Eudora ran fine.
However, I stopped getting emails after November 27. Or rather, I saw them coming in, but then they disappeared. But today I noticed that beginning on November 28, there are hundreds of emails in my Trash mailbox. But these emails have no properties except date and time received, 0 size, and a solid green diamond (with 2 legs) in the server status column. There is no content in the emails, and View Source reveals only bear-bones formatting code that may be supplied by Eudora itself.
The eudora.log file has a number of lines of the form, "Error opening LMOS file K:\AppData\Eudora\Data\spool\email-marketing\lmos.dat: OsError=2, cause=2"
Eudora's file locations, and the paths in deudora.ini, eudora.ini and the Windows Registry, are still correct.
So wha
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason