Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

I terminated my Yahoo account on October 20, 2015, but I

Customer Question

I terminated my Yahoo account on October 20, 2015, but I should have kept it open in order to have the domain name which I had through them. Now I would like to renew my domain name with Yahoo. I cannot sign in.
Category: Email
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. My guess is the "Yahoo Customer Care" wasn't actually yahoo, just a business set up to bill you for services that are Yahoo-related.

That being said, there is a way to reactivate a Yahoo account as long as it wasn't deactivated for violation of their terms of service or deactivated due to inactivity.

In order to do this, please follow the directions on the following web page to get your yahoo account (email) reactivated:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/reactivate-yahoo-account-sln2624.html

Let me know how it goes.

Gary

Hello, this is Gary from JustAnswer just checking in to see if you need further assistance.

Thanks