Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have an Outlook.com account and want to connect it to my

Customer Question

I have an Outlook.com account and want to connect it to my work email. What information do I need about the work email account in order to do that. I've tried adding an account in Outlook.com buy simply entering my work email address and temp password, but got a reply that Outlook.com couldn't access it. Thank you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the email provider of your work email account? Please tell me only the part after @, i.e. @hotmail, @yahoo, @aol, @gmail, @outlook.com, etc.?

Have you asked your work company for the email settings, such as Incoming / Outgoing server addresses / port numbers?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you - I actually just received the email settings for the work account a moment ago, entered them, and now the account is connected. Thank you for your help.

You're welcome. Great. If you have any other computer issue, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service on this page? Thank you very much,