Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

When I access my gmail I infect the computer I am on with

Customer Question

When I access my gmail I infect the computer I am on with binkiland. My iPad, desktop, work computer and now my friends computer. Do I need to setup a new email account. And how do I remove this from all these devices. Please help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Binkiland shouldn't be on your iPad as it is computer malware - perhaps the website has loaded up on the iPad as a result of your Gmail.

I can remove this from your computer and give it a good clean-up then we can have a look at your Gmail account and see if we can remove anything unnecessary that may be bringing the virus back.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

You can download a program called Hitman Pro which will scan your computer thoroughly and remove the malware from your computer.

Here's the link for the program:

http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro

You will need to select the option to activate your free trial so you can remove the malware after the scan is complete.

Another program that can help you remove the same virus is Malwarebytes, you can get it here:

https://www.malwarebytes.org/