James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

How is someone getting my username and password and sening

Customer Question

How is someone getting my username and password ***** sening emails to everyone in my contact list
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Fran, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Your account could have been hacked or compromised so the hacker was able to access your contacts and send mass emails.

Also, your computer, especially if you are using a Windows computer, could have been infected with malwares which store your email information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can perform a security check and cleanup your system from these malwares?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for writing back.

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess