James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have been trying to get someone that has a helping heart.

Customer Question

I have been trying for days to get someone that has a helping heart. Aol will not give me a any help unless I give them a mobile phone number and numer of an alternaye address. I am tone deal so I can't use the phone. Aol will not help me at all. I joined gmail and they will let me use Gmail kleinp.349. Will aol ever become human of alittle nice to help me get me back on my email???
PLEASE HELP ME...PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Paul, sorry to head about the issues you have had.

Can you tell me the AOL account with the problem please?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,