James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Dear tech support, I have been using Eudora years with no

Customer Question

Dear tech support, I have been using Eudora for many years with no problems. However, suddenly, as of yesterday, it will not allow me to open the programme. This is very annoying as I have a large quantity of work-associated emails stored in it. I would therefore be very grateful if you could advise me how to overcome this problem.
Regards,
Peter Robbins. (Please reply to me at***@******.***)
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Kamil, the process for obtaining an answer for the sum of money originally stated as being the cost is beginning to annoy me. So far I have paid $50 for nothing! I have no intension of paying more so please comply with your own web site statements and provide me with the answer for the money already paid! Otherwise I'll see you in court for misleading advertising.

You requested a remote service, after which i sent the request for it. Remote service is an additional service, and the issue you're having doesn't have a straight forward answer since it's system specific and will need to be troubleshooted. However, if you wish to be instructed without remote, i can opt out and open the question to other experts who may assist with out additional service, via Question/Answer mode. If you wish to get a refund, let me know and i will request that for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kamil, I just want the answer to my question for the $50 already paid, as advertised on your web site at the start of the answering process! There was no indication at that point that it may be necessary to pay more for a particular answer; instead of being upfront the process is gradually unfolding as we are led along by the nose.

Okay. I will opt out and open the question to other experts. In my opinion, there is no straight forward answer unless the issue is troubleshooted. Once an expert responds, you will be notified by e-mail.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems that it would be in my best to request a refund of the $50 already paid, as the answer appears to be more financially elusive. Please, therefore, arrange a refund of the $50 from paypal.
Thanks.

I will request this to be issued. Thanks