James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Tried to log in after several years and fear that I was

Customer Question

Tried to log in after several years and fear that I was logged in on a ISP that I no longer use. Can you check to see if your current user "dovergroup" is Leo Shepherd? And if so, let me know how I can log back on with a new email address/password. .
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Which website are you trying to sign into?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Josh, the short story is that while I was on the Our Time website, I hit a link in their Customer Care to resolve a screen name/password ***** Just Ask came up as either a part of that website or an agent for them. I thought that $18 was a little excessive to get one question answered but sometimes you have to pay to get what you want AND I was offered a guarantee that I'd get an answer that was satisfactory to me in 30 minutes. Neither happened. I'm filing a dispute with PayPal to get my money back. Please pass this along to whoever in your company handles irate customers.Thank you,Leo
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I will forward the information. Thanks, Leo.