Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

In my gmail account, ** I also have Yagel which I own.

Customer Question

In my gmail account, ** I also have Lee Yagel which I own . However, I cannot bring it up to send from it and I cannot receive emails addressed to it. How can I remedy this situation?
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

To switch accounts,

1. Click your profile photo or email address at the top right of the page. (in your email inbox)
  2. Choose the account you’d like to sign in to.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
[email protected] is my user account. I have an alias under that - [email protected] - however, I cannot send or receive emails. Your answer: "click on you name in the upper right corner to change names"....I knew that, it does not change any names. My question "What can I do" to make [email protected] become active (if it is incative). If I delete it I may not be able to create it again as it may be used or whatever. I need [email protected] I do not understand wjhy if it registered in my account it will not let me send or receive emails.QUESTION: What can I do????
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

What do you mean "it does not change any names"?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My first email to you said "Lee Yaagel" when it should have said "[email protected]...that is my error and fault.
I think I give up. I have an alias in my gmail accouny -***@******.***. Clicking on my name, upper right, does not change the email from warriortigerlee to tigerlee2. It is listed in my accounts but cannot be used. All I want to know is what can I do about [email protected], to save/activate it, rather than delete it?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

To use one of your alternate sender addresses, click the From link when you compose a new message. If you're replying to or forwarding a message, click the field where your recipients are listed, then click From. After clicking From, you'll see a drop-down menu next to your address, where you can select the email address you'd like to send from.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Josh, do you not understand what I said, NOTHING - i click on (FROM, etc.) - NOTHING brings up my alias, Tigerlee2.
I wanted to keep/activate Tigerlee2, but not sure what to do - that;s all.
Keep the $34 and lets just forget it.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you and the question is closed.