James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am 81 years old. I can't get my email to work agail. They

Customer Question

I am 81 years old. I can't get my email to work agail. They require to us mobile phone and I don't have one there is no other way to get my email to work. It was working ok than aol cut me off. It is set that there is no other way to make it work since I don't have a mobile phone of alternate internet. I was mean yesterday but aol will not really help me to get back on my email. My address is***@******.***. Can you really show some kindness and really help me. I can't use the phone because I am tone deal.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your email.

Your email should work on your computer, there is no need to use it on the mobile phone as it is just a small computer so I'm sure I can get it working for you on the computer.

Has it ever worked for you and do you know your login credentials?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,