James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Brighthouse messed up my account and changed my email

Customer Question

Brighthouse messed up my account and changed my email address and now it is back but Outlook will not accapt the pasword they gave me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me the domain name part of your problem email account? (Like @yahoo.com)

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Microsoft Outlook email pasword was erased/changed ?? by Brighthouse and I can no longer get into that account. I am now using the Brighthouse site for email. Brighthouse accepted and then denied responsibility for the eror but it occured after they mistakenly transferred my account to another address and gave me a new email listing. The old listing is now back but I still cannot access the Outlook for email even with a new password ***** to me by Brioghthouse. The new password ***** *****I am adding more info to my reply. My Microsoft Outlook has also had it'd "tool bar" removed--the bar has such things as--New and an X for delete etc and was located at the top of the page. I am also concerned as to whether my email addresses have been saved. Thank you for your attention to these problems.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about your persisting issues.

Can you please tell me the domain name part or the part with the @ sign of your problem email address? Is it @outlook.com?

Best regards,

Jess