Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I can get in my Hotmail account. How can I recover my

Customer Question

I can get in my Hotmail account. How can I recover my password?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your Hotmail account. I have had to personally deal with this issue a good couple thousand times.
When you fill out the form asking for your previous password, you can just enter "I do not remember" just as you should enter "I do not remember" for any of the other values in that password ***** form.
After you fill the form out, it may take up to a few days before Hotmail will get to your case and contact you.
If you have indeed, tried all of the basic password ***** procedures, you may wish to skip to the last of my instructions and call them directly.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.
You will be able to reset your password *****
If you have issues with that or you would just rather speak with someone, you can call the following number: (###) ###-#### (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus)
If all of that does not work, you may wish to consider upgrading your Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package, which is $19.99 per year. You can do that by calling the following number and telling them that you want to upgrade your free Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package: (###) ###-#### (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus) Once you do that, they will work with you to get your password *****
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi ***** *****:
Could you Please call me over my cell Phone @ +1 (xxx) xxx-xxxx so I can explain what is going on to my Hotmail or Microsoft account.
Thanks
Abu-Al
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have followed and answered this questions couple of times. but failed. That is why I am with you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you Please call me over my cell Phone @ +x (xxx) xxx-xxxx

May I ask what happens when you attempt to reset the password?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They have said that they couldn't verify my account and password. so I need to open another Hotmail account. but I need my Hotmail account back, which one I am using last 30 years.

What happened when you called the phone number I gave you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I is totally impossible to have conversation with them with that phone number.

I have had many conversations with someone with that number. The wait will be long, but it is possible. You may have better luck, if you wait until tomorrow rolls around (Monday) and call them at that time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I am waiting until tomorrow, Monday. then I am going to call them again. Thank for now.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I am not getting any better result from them, would you be able to help me?

They have the final say. They have 100% of the control over your account. They will be able to help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can't do any thing for me then I will be happy if please refund my money back to my pay pal account.

I just gave you the information you can use to reset your account. Follow the instructions. If that doesn't work tomorrow, then just come back here and let me know that you want a refund. When I hear that, I will send it up for you.

I look forward to your rating of my help today.

Thank you,

Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. and have a nice time.

You are welcome. Thank you. The rating is done on the top of this page.