James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

LAST WEEK, WORKING WITH MIICROSOFT CUSTOMER SERVICE, MY

Customer Question

LAST WEEK, WORKING WITH MIICROSOFT CUSTOMER SERVICE, MY HOTMAIL PROGRAM WAS DELETED IN ERROR - not by me. i HAVE TRIED TO RETRIEVE THE PROGRAM, TO NO AVAIL. i MUST HAVE MY EMAIL SERVICE FOR PERSONAL LEGAL AND BUSINESS REASONS. tHE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT WAS LOST IS***@******.***
. i HAVE PAID $5.00 DEPOWIT BY MY qaMEX CARD.. THIS IS URGENT. THANKS
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what program are you using to access your Hotmail? Is it Windows Live Mail? MS Outlook? or others?

Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the issue while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess