Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Why can't I retreive my e-mail?

Customer Question

Why can't I retreive my e-mail?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which email program or service you are using? And what exactly happens when you try to retrieve an email? What error or problem do you get?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you please return to your question here?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, my password ***** I use for my juno account won't work here. I guess I just added to my problem because my e-mail won'r work either. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, so the issue is the password ***** your Juno account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have the password ***** my juno account because there was something added to my original password. I used the same one I've always had since I opened my account almost 20 years ago. Now it seems that everything has gone haywire!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, I need some clarify on your problem here please Loretta as the messages your sending are not clearly stating the issue apart from you have an issue with email

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where am I supposed to write this? Forget it. Just cancel this. I had explained everything when the computer disconnected this. If I can't get my e-mail because I don't have my juno passwors, this is useless.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where am I supposed to write this? Forget it. Just cancel this. I had explained everything when the computer disconnected this. If I can't get my e-mail because I don't have my juno password, this is useless.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Ok, can you use this link bellow please and attempt to reset your Juno password *****

http://help.juno.com/support/password.html

Once the password ***** been reset, then use this new password ***** sign into your account.

Let me know the results please.