Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I desperately need to recover gmail email that was deleted

Customer Question

I desperately need to recover gmail email that was deleted from my account 2 months ago. This was done by accident and I need the emails for evidence
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

How exactly do you access Gmail? Via your web browser or via an email program such as outlook 2010?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
web browser
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, first no forensics would get it back for you, as it was never on your computer to begin with, it was only on the mail server, so that sounds suspicious what they are offering you as it would never work.

If you have searched in Gmail and checked the Trash for it there, then the only chance you have is to request that google check the server for it and return it to your inbox.

If it was only a few days it would be very likely you get it back, but being 2 months, I will not mislead you but the chances are slim, but it is worth filling in.

The form you can access here

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails?rd=1

Fill in the form and allow 48 hours and if the email can be recovered, you will be notified and the email will be returned to your inbox.

But in this situation, this is the only option you have.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

sorry about the delay, was typing out your answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have filled in this form many times
I just get a standard response that they cant help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but this info was not helpful as I knew all of this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can my money be refunded please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, I am sorry you feel this way, I can only tell you the reality of the situation, and have you avoid paying huge fees to

"foresinc" companies that were trying to rip you off.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this site says I can get my money back if I am not satisfied
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

yes I organised a refund for you so you can get a free answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you. and thank you for trying to help. I am really sorry there is no other way to recover them
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

There is no need to respond, as I have organised you a refund, and have to reply to every one of your messages.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I am just wondering when my R550 will be refunded. I was desperate for a solution and didn't get one. your responses did not in any way tell me anything new. you advertise that if we are not happy we will be refunded. I am a school teacher and cannot afford to just lose R550. I have been going through hell trying to get these emails back. I cannot lose this money. Please let me know when the deposit will be returned. I trust that your information is correct....that you do refund.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

please email***@******.*** for all customer service questions.