James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I think my wife is ding emails somehow. There are emails

Customer Question

I think my wife is hiding emails somehow. There are emails that are delivered to her account that arent originally sent to her address. The adress has her name in it but its not her email adress that i know
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

What type of emails are there? Emails can come into your inbox without you being the direct recipient, they can be Bcc to people and it won't show up in the email, it's most popular with Forwards.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The email addresses actually have her name in them just not exactly the same as her main email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

If you like I can take a look at the emails for you if you have them on your computer or a screenshot.

Do the contents of the emails look personalized?