Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I am trying to add money on my account game it'hay day but

Customer Question

I am trying to add money on my account for a game it'hay day but it won't take my debit card I use to add money to buy diamonds to this account but it says I can't use my card and I need to talk to someone about this issue I don't know who to contact?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

For some reason your credit card company is rejecting the purchase, they may believe it is fraudulent and that someone has your card.

Contact your credit card company (tell me who they are if you need their details) and have them remove the block and you should then be able to process the purchase.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you