You can also follow these instructions as well:
1.) Log into your paypal account using the email for your PayPal account
2) Click on the small grey gear in the upper right hand corner.
3) On the next screen that appears, the second line down should be email address – click the Update link.
4) You cannot change an address, you have to Add a new one before taking the old one away.
5) Once you have entered your new address, a few minutes later you should receive an email asking you to confirm it. Click that confirm link.
6) You can now go back to your Email page and, having selected the new address, click the Make Primary button.
7) IMPORTANT! I suggest you now logout of PayPal and then make sure you can login again with the new address.
Better safe than sorry!
8) Finally, you can now go back to the Email page, select the old address and click the Remove button.