A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Computer Engineer
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

I have recently changed my internet carrier from Comcast to

Customer Question

I have recently changed my internet carrier from Comcast to Att. I wanted to place
an order for some merchandise with a company and pay with Pay Pal. When I filled
in the information my old e-mail address (*****@******.***) automatically showed
up and I did not know how to change it to my new address which is***@******.***.
Could you please make the change for me so I can place the order I want. Thanks,
Mary
Category: Email
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome.

Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

I understand that you would like to change your paypal address from the comcast.net address to the att.net address.

Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Is that correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you don't mind, please e-mail me. Thanks
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Okay great. Even though you have changed your email address, you should still be able to sign into your paypal account online to make the changes. Please sign into your paypal account and I will provide you with the directions.

Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry, can we continue here we can finish in about 10 to 20 minutes.

Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

I can also help you with this using Remote Access that is 100% guaranteed.

Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

You can also follow these instructions as well:

1.) Log into your paypal account using the email for your PayPal account

2) Click on the small grey gear in the upper right hand corner.

3) On the next screen that appears, the second line down should be email address – click the Update link.

4) You cannot change an address, you have to Add a new one before taking the old one away.

5) Once you have entered your new address, a few minutes later you should receive an email asking you to confirm it. Click that confirm link.

6) You can now go back to your Email page and, having selected the new address, click the Make Primary button.

7) IMPORTANT! I suggest you now logout of PayPal and then make sure you can login again with the new address.

Better safe than sorry!

8) Finally, you can now go back to the Email page, select the old address and click the Remove button.

Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Please take a second and rate my service with the stars at the top of the screen.