James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have an old age of empires game. it was given to me at

Customer Question

I have an old age of empires game. it was given to me at Christmas about ten years ago. I had it on this computer but, you said I was not right with you. so took it off this computer to reload with the product key. now I can not down load the game. I have the product key and need help. can you help me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What version of Windows is running in the computer where you are trying to install the game? Is it Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I not sure but I think it is windows 10
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. When you load the CD or DVD installer to install the program, what exactly is the error message that you are getting?