sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I cannot log into my facebook because the email attached to

Customer Question

I cannot log into my facebook because the email attached to it is no longer in use. I also forgot the password ***** I used for my facebook log in.
Please help!!
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.

You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends. Keep in mind that you'll only see these options if you set them up.

To see if you have these options:

1. Go to the Facebook login page and click Forgot your password? or Can't login? in the top right.
  2. Fill out the form to identify your account.
  3. Select I forgot my password on the next page if prompted.
  4. Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don't have access to any of these, click No longer have access to these?
  5. Follow the instructions provided to answer your security question or get help from friends, if you see these options, or contact your email service provider.

Once you get back into your account you can change your login email address at any time from your account settings. You can also log into Facebook with any email address you've added to your account.