Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I was stuck on one gmail, which I couldn't get out of so I

Customer Question

I was stuck on one gmail, which I couldn't get out of so I called Costco Concierge. They got me out of that gmail, but they lost about 100 of my inbox gmails. How do I get them back?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The question we need to answer is, were the messages simply moved to a different folder or were they deleted.

You should try doing an all mail search, by using the search bar above the inbox. Also search the trash and see if any of the messages are there.

If you cant find the messages in either location, then you have only one option. You need to review the page below, follow the steps.

And then click where it says file a report. Gmail will attempt to restore any deleted messages, but there's no guarantee they can. ( It depends on time, how long ago they were deleted, and random luck)

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/78353?hl=en

If you encounter any issues completing the steps I mentioned, or the steps on the page. Then you are welcome to reply and I will assist you further as needed.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.