James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have called 6 times trying to get some help on signing in

Customer Question

I have called 6 times trying to get some help on signing in to my emails. It says "wrong password ***** outlook account. I don't even have an outlook account. I've always used hotmail and when I call all the ( foreign people I can't understand) want is money. Can you help me?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Unfortunately, Hotmail is now using the "Outlook.com" interface but you shall be able to still sign in using your Hotmail account. It is only the look and feel or the interface that shows Outlook.com, but all your emails shall be intact there if your account is still active.

Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer to access your Hotmail account? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess