James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I received an Email from Microsoft Team informing me that

Customer Question

I received an Email from Microsoft Team informing me that "they were unable to very my billing address on my account" I have changed my Email address from***@******.*** to***@******.***. Do I have to take any further action to verify my billing details and avoid having my account shut down?
Soory Geo. L.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a paid or premium Hotmail/Outlook account? Or are you using a free email account?

Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can verify of these 2 accounts are link or integrated so that we can check the risk of not verifying the account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess