James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I just received Card Studio 2016; I am following the

Customer Question

I just received Card Studio 2016; I am following the directions, but it will not install.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What exactly is the error message that you are getting when installation fails?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No error message
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing happens
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you saying that nothing happens when you load the installation disc?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the installation problem while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess