Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I was difficulty with my email. i deleted my account and

Customer Question

i was difficulty with my email. i deleted my account and then tried to add one. I want my same email address,
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i signed into my gmail account, followed the verification process, but when i go to settings ..mail, it comes on for a second then goes to add account choices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.

What device are you trying to add this mail account to?

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John, because I am a non-tech person, I overreacted to losing my email and contacted you. in the interim last evening and before you contacted me, I solved my own problem. I'm sorry for this inconvenience. I was wondering if part of the $36 fee could be refunded?
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.

I am not an employee of JustAnswer and do not have access to your account details to handle requests of this nature.

You can access http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for account help or contact customer service directly via***@******.*** with any financial concerns.

If you change your mind I am here to assist.

Thanks,