James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Me My Calendar (Outlook) has just been loaded on to my

Customer Question

Me
My Calendar (Outlook) has just been loaded on to my mobile phone but some of the dates are incorrect. I went back to my laptop to change the date to the correct one and found that the date was correct on my Laptop (Sat 5th December) but still incorrect on my phone. (Sunday 6th Dec>) Also many of the appointments in the past have been one week later than the actual date. I blamed myself for entering the wrong dates but I am very careful now and it is still happening and dates are appearing incorrectly and this I am now sure is due to Outlook. The different dates on phone and laptop proves the problem Also my alerts on my phone come too late. The times set on both my phone and my laptop are correct. So there is definitely something wrong . Marion Hunter
20:00
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason