Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am having trouble with my Brother computerized sewing

Customer Question

I am having trouble with my Brother computerized sewing machine, model DS140. It was working alright and now it will only sew backwards.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Based on your problem description, it appears that your "Reversed/Reinforced Stitch Button" in the Operations Button panel is pressed down so it is locked sewing reverse only.

Please refer to this image to locate that Reversed/Reinforced Stitch button:

http://filesxpress.com/d-d2e9365b

Please check if that button is pressed down causing the machine to only sew reverse.

Please let me know your results so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will never se your service again, as brother indicated to get help was to use this email, iot should have been a free service in Australia and not a different company overseas, you have ripped me off. Judy.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Judy,

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry if you feel that way. No one is ripping you off here.

You posted your question here in our site -- JustAnswer.com -- and I am just a tech here who wants to help you.

I provided you an answer to solve the problem that you reported and even provided you a picture to help you better. I do hope that indeed I was able to help and that you were only upset because you were charged.

We guarantee our service and we are a legitimate support and pay-for-answer company so you can surely get your money back.

Here is the link about refunding:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Please do not rate me negatively (1-2 stars/smileys) if you want a refund. You can leave my answer and service unrated.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess