IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have used incredimail notification animations where a

Customer Question

i have used incredimail for email notification animations where a character walks across from right to left onto my monitor and stops and says "you have mail" and walks back to the right off the screen. i found incredimail to be too be somewhat controlling of outlook and when i tried to remove incredimail i got into a lot of issues.
Having made this point, i have just purchased a new computer with Office 2013. i would like to have something similar for incoming animated emails. Do you have any suggestions?
thanks you very much. have a great day.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Microsoft Office (Outlook) 2013 does not support any kind of animations similar to those from IncrediMail. The best it can offer for new e-mail is:

- visual desktop notification (pop-up) that is displayed in the bottom right corner (see the attached picture)

- audio notification of your choice

- start a program of your choice - this can be any external animation

To enable those notifications, you need to set up a new rule for all incoming e-mails.

If you require assistance with that, let me know. I will help you further.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Attachment:

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. If you do, let me know.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my answer by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Were you able to read my messages sent to you?