Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I have a new PC and want to open my t-bird account. I am

Customer Question

I have a new PC and want to open my t-bird account. I am getting notice that my password ***** or username is ***** ***** I don't remember my present username thought I have had two or three: moi was one. pjmcn2 another and pjm pjm another. I have tried them all and I still get the notice. I have also looked at some of my Sent e-mails to see what username comes up. And that doesn't work either. Everything works fine on my old PC. Help
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Which email provider are you using with Thunderbird? (What is the part after the @ symbol in the email address)

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.