Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have an Acer media all in one that has had too many email

Customer Question

I have an Acer media all in one that has had too many email and password ***** I can't do anything with it. It was my father's and when he passed he didn't have his gmail account set up for someone to take care of it. I have his password ***** email info. The mouse is missing also. It would be great if you could give me some insight on the situation.
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

If you would like not to keep the data in your computer, I would suggest you do a system recovery using recovery disc. It will restore the computer to factory settings.

If you do not have the disc, you can get it from Acer support (only if the computer is purchased within the last three years.)

Thank you.

S H E F I N