James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I need to recover an email sent on microsoft work word

Customer Question

I need to recover an email sent on microsoft work word processing sent on november 3 2015
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there i see you requested a call, would you like to schedule one for tomorrow?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a order ID number xxxxxxx-877 my response is ready but you are saying there is an error with my card. I checked my account and you have already taken out the initial fee so the card number I gave you is fine and there is money on that account
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

I have no idea about the card....that's a billing issue. Regarding that, i would contact customer service.