John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I've been in the IT industry for the past 7+ years. I do e-mail password recovery, compromised email account recovery and more.
50152684

Cant reply to e mails, using my hotmail account

Customer Question

cant reply to e mails, using my hotmail account
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly.

1.How do you access this email is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook,windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

2.What happens when you try to reply to emails? do you get any error message?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly.To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use fire fox
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for replying back to me.

Could you please answer my other question too which is "What happens when you try to reply to emails? do you get any error message?"

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no nothing happens
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Are you trying to reply to a email or to write a new email in Hotmail?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
trying to reply but both do not work
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

When you click on reply or click on new in the hotmail to compose a new email does it shows the reply screen or new email page?

Have you tried opening the same Hotmail on Internet explorer and checking this email issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nothing happens not tried in ie
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Could you please see if you have the same issue on IE and let me know?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
works in ie
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just sent an e mail using ie so ie is good
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the update please try the following to clear cookies and caches

while you are in firebox press CTRL +SHIFT +DEL keys on the keyboard and that will show clear recent history window in that select the range to clear history to everything then select all the options below except active login then click on clear now

After that is done close all Firefox windows and then open a new one and check it.See if that fixes the issue and let me know the result.

Sincerely,

Note: - Please bookmark this page, use that bookmark to open this page in case you need to restart the PC or you have accidentally closed this page, In case that doesn't work. Then you can get back to this page using the email send by just answer to your email address regarding this question. There is view answer option in the email click on that and you can open this page. You can also use the welcome email from justanswer to open this page too there is a check my answer option in it to open this page. That email also has you justanswer user name and password ***** login.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir were you able to do the above instructions and did it fix the issue.Please let me know

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir checking to see whether the instruction i gave yesterday fixed the Hotmail issue on Firefox? Please let me know the status

If it worked please rate my services/answer positively using the options just below this box or above this page select the rating and click on submit. If it didn’t work please let me know and we will try other options.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,