James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

ABOUT SOMETHING. WHEN I GO TO PUT IN NEW GOOGLE GMAIL

Customer Question

I AM CONCERNEDD ABOUT SOMETHING. WHEN I GO TO PUT IN FOR A NEW GOOGLE GMAIL ACCOUNT THERE IS 1 THAT ALWAYS COMES UP UNDER MY NAME AND IT IS NOT MINE, WHAT DO I DO
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You mean you are trying to create a new Google Account? And the email address has your email address there with a 1 next to it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I can connect to your computer if you wish and check and solve this directly and have made a request to do so.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Please accept it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i CAN NOT AFFORD ANOTHER $30. WHEN I WENT INTO ***** ADD ANOTHER ACCOUNT IT CAME UP WITH MARPAR395 AND THI HAS HAPPENED BEFORE WHENI WAS JUST REGULARY TRYING TO LOG IN..
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, I only offered it as you requested additional service.

If it was when your trying to log in, it is just detecting a previous sign in attempt on this computer.

Remove it and add your details.

Does it let you sign in?