James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have two email addresses with two sets of google calendars

Customer Question

I have two email addresses with two sets of google calendars associated with both of them. Today, I shared the calendars from each account with each other and now I can no longer access my calendar, I get a "Google calendars temporarily unavailable" error.
Online this appears to be a known problem and there is something about fixing teh CSV file, but I have no idea (and can't find information) about where this file/ these files might be.
Can you help?
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com

I am very sorry to hear you are having so much trouble, I would love to get to help you with this.

I really think the best way to help you is with a Remote Session. Due to the complexity of the issue you are describing, it would take a lengthy series of back and forth to troubleshoot your issue. It is an additional charge, but it is VERY worth it. Because it usually resolves the issue very quickly, and offers an opportunity to see how an expert interacts with a PC, lending to a small learning experience.

I will connect to your computer, and fix the issue while you watch, if you accept my proposal for remote tech support.