James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cannot send e-mails out

Customer Question

I cannot send e-mails out
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly
1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

2.How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

3.Do you get any error message when you try to send?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a lap top mac computer. I cannot send out e-mails. My server is yahoo.com
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the details.I do not know much about mac systems so i will open this question to other experts who knows mac well.

Sincerely,

Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about he issue. Is there any error or message?

Are you currently able to send emails at the yahoo.com website?

What's your Mac OS X version, i.e., 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,