Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I deleted e-mails on my AIM account that I desperately need

Customer Question

I deleted e-mails on my AIM account that I desperately need to recover. How do I get them back? They are not in my trash folder.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Sorry about the delay in answering you but no one would take your question due to the answer that has to be given. I ask you do not shoot me when rating me, but if it is not in the trash folder (which is the recently deleted file), then it has been removed from the server. The trash is the last stop for anything that is deleted by accident.

Some provides do have an additional step after this but AIM does not sorry.

I know this is not the news you want, and am really sorry about this, but it is the case, and I would rather risk a negative response from you and have you know the reality of the situation, then spend anymore time on something that will not be possible.

Trust me, if you could recover it I would tell you how (and after 15 years of doing this I would know) but in your case it is not possible.

I am really sorry about this and please bear in mind when rating me, I can only be honest and tell you the correct answer.

If you would like to know anything else, please let me know

Thank you