James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have windows live as my email. My id is. My email wild not

Customer Question

I have windows live as my email. My id is***@******.***. My email wild not respond to be read or to be deleted, so what do I do. my email is***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your email issues. How do you access this problem email account -- using a web browser like Internet Explorer? Or using an email program like Windows Live Mail or MS Outlook 2010?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Windows Live Mail. The listing of mail will come up, but I cannot delete or move the message from the list. I can not send a new message. Help, Ginny
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ginny,

Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about the persisting issues. Which version of Windows are you using -- XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have windows 7. sorry that you cant help me. I may try with a local person.
Ginny
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am glad this was a free trial and I will not be charged. remember to cancel my credit information. Thanks. Ginny
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ginny,

I believe that you do not want the remote option. But do you want to continue with this and just follow the procedures that I will give you? Remote access is just a better option but if you do not want remote access, we can proceed in this chat mode.

Please let me know if you want to continue.

Best regards,

Jess