Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My wife has lost all the windows games when updating to

Customer Question

My wife has lost all the windows games when updating to windows 10. how do we get the games back and if that is not possible how do we get windows 7 back
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on Start (which is the windows logo icon at the bottom left), then click on the option All apps then scroll down and check if the games are there.

- If that does not work, click on Start then click on Store app (the shopping bag icon), then there, you can type / search for any game you want.

- If needed, you can click on the Start then click on Settings, then click on Update & Security, then click on Recovery on the left, then there, click on the option to go back to your previous Windows version.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.