Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I used to have a tool bar at the top of my screen when I am

Customer Question

I used to have a tool bar at the top of my screen when I am writing the text of an email. Now that tool bar doesn't show anymore. How do I get it back?
Thank you,
Dick Engen ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly
1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp,Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

2.Are you opening this email on web browser Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

3.I am not clear about this tool bar so to understand better,do you know the tools on that tool bar?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1. Windows 7
2. Internet Explorer
3. Font, print size, Bold, Italics, Underline, Listing things, (these are some)
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the details.Please try the following.

While you are on Internet explorer press ALT key + V key that will show view options now click on tool bars and then see if menu bar is selected if not select it.See if that is what you are looking for.Please let me know

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel my account
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am i didn't understand.Did you try my above suggestion?

What happened?

Sincerely,