James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I recently just had to reset email and password cuz I forgot

Customer Question

I recently just had to reset email and password ***** I forgot password. My problem I did all this on my phone now how do I get my laptop to change to new email so I can get back on line. It still has the old email address
Category: Email
Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name's Chris and welcome to JustAnswer.

Let me ask a few questions so I can understand situation better. If I understand correctly, you used to have an old e-mail address and password. And now you have a brand new e-mail address and password. So this is a totally different e-mail account, is that correct?

Who is the e-mail with (i.e. Gmail, Yahoo, etc)? And do you normally access the e-mail through the website?

Get back to me and we'll see what we can do about getting you into your e-mail on the laptop.