Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  All type of email clients, microsoft, web based, linux
63493917

I live in Colorado and am visiting family in Louisiana. I

Customer Question

I live in Colorado and am visiting family in Louisiana. I tried to access Ancestry.com but they set my reset password ***** my email. I could not access my email and now have had a new code sent to my family's email account. Now it told me it would be 24 hours to verify. I would like to access my account today. How can that be accomplished?
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thankyou for choosing justanswr.

The reason they send your password ***** to an email account, is to make sure that you have some sort of password.

If you cant access the email account, that ancestry sent your password ***** to, then you MUST follow the verification process set forth by Ancestry.com.

If you want to login to ancestry.com but don't have the password. Then again you MUSt follow ancestry.com policy and procedure to reset the password. If ancestry says it will be 24 hours to verify, then that's how long it will take, no exceptions.

Have you tried to call, over the phone?