Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I want to learn about email platform options Realtor doing

Customer Question

I want to learn about email platform options for a Realtor doing lead followup and monthly mailings to a captured database.
I want the emails to appear to come from my website myedmontonhome.info
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

For this kind of mailing, it is highly recommended that you use a legitimate mailing service designed and built for mass mailing. These kinds of services have several features that you will benefit from.

To get you started, I will recommend to you MailChimp.

MailChimp is a legitimate mailing service that you can use to send out emails in bulk without fear of being tagged as spam. This is because their mailing technology is equipped with tools and protocols that abide digital technology laws and regulations.

And YES, when using MailChimp, you can set your emails to be coming from your website.

The other good thing about using such services as MailChimp are the following:

1. You can avail of their beautiful email templates
  2. You can send using your company's email domain
  3. It is free to send out 20000 emails in a month and not more than 2000 contacts to be stored. Beyond that, you can pay premium.
  4. If you have already captured emails into your email database, then you can IMPORT those emails into your MailChimp
  5. You will know who are the people reading your emails and who are rejecting your emails and sending them to Spam folder. This is because of MailChimp's powerful reporting and tracking system.

To know more about MailChimp, please use this link below:

http://mailchimp.com/

There are also other mass mailing services that realtors use apart from MailChimp but I highly recommend MailChimp. You can browse and read Mailchimp's features using the link I gave you above.

One good competitor with MailChimp that you can also review and try is Constant Contact. Here is their link:

http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp

I hope that helped.
Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess