James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I set my password but the next day it tells me that I have

Customer Question

I set my password ***** the next day it tells me that I have the wrong password ***** happens with my password ***** all my applications: yahoo mail, facebook, and all others. I keep setting new passwords and the next day the same thing happens.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10?

What web browser are you using to access your online accounts? Internet Explorer? Chrome? or Firefox?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have windows 10 and I can't find my e mails. I went out to get a book a book explaining step by step how to work the 10. this is very frustrating. By the way Jess I assumed you were technical support for microsoft but I see you are working for i yogi. How much will it cost me for the tecHNICAL SUPPORT
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. You are contacting us here in JustAnswer - a technical support company and I can surely help you with your Windows 10 issues.

Can I remotely access your Windows 10 computer so that I can directly check the password ***** that you are dealing with and fix them while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess