James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I recently upgraded my computer to Windows 10. I am the

Customer Question

I recently upgraded my computer to Windows 10. I am the administrator. When I logged on for the 1st time I got screen that asked for my e-mail accounts. Initially I had logged on with my Outlook account; I then listed my AOL account. I was asked if there were any additional accounts (e-mails).
I was then asked how I wanted to be identified. After I was done with all that I logged on to Windows 10. I got the main screen and clicked in the tiles icon, bottom left corner.
When it opened up, I clicked on the 'MAIL' tile. It then showed my OUTLOOK acct & my AOL acct. Everything worked fine.
But when my fiancée logged on with her OUTLOOK password, she was not asked if she had any additional e-mails. So she was not able to list her AOL acct. And when she logged on to Windows 10 & clicked on the 'MAIL' tile: it did: NOTHING!
FRUSTRATING!!!!! PLEASE HELP !!!!!
I am at work, so please send your response to:***@******.***
THANK YOU
Michael K. Shuck
Or if I can it in this box that I am now using, that will work too.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is her email account currently working at the website www.aol.com?

After opening Mail app, can she go to the gear / setting icon at the bottom left, then select option Accounts in order to add her aol email account?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know. I'm at work. The computer we're talking about is at my home.
Also how come this activity we're doing now isn't part of the free trial?

I'm the computer tech, so I'll have our customer service check with you about the trial. Don't worry, we'll make sure you will be satisfied at the end. We have emailed you (from JustAnswer / Viet.) When can you be available at home, so we can continue? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?

Yes, I'm still here. Did you see my last reply: I'm the computer tech, so I'll have our customer service check with you about the trial. Don't worry, we'll make sure you will be satisfied at the end. We have emailed you (from JustAnswer / Viet.) When can you be available at home, so we can continue? Thank you.