James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Reason on mu email page the left side of the screen is not

Customer Question

For some reason on mu email page the left side of the screen is not showing. Is there anything I can do I tried to stretching it out but it made no difference what do you suggest . For example I can not get search mail.***@******.***(###) ###-####***-***-****
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly

1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

2.On which web browser are you opening this email,is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other

3.When did this problem started?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help if so please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.