James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

How do I retrieve permanently deleatedaol email on iPhone. I

Customer Question

How do I retrieve permanently deleatedaol email on iPhone. I accidentally deleted ALL of my inbox mails
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only want help with my permanently deleted aol emails.... I do NOT want to sign up for ongoing monthly charges. If you insist on my signing up , then I am not interested in doing so and will look elsewhere for help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't wait.... Either you help me, or I'm moving on
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. There are instances that deleted iphone emails can be recovered and there are also scenarios where recovery is not possible. In either of these scenarios, you need to use a recovery software to detect traces of the deleted stuffs and recover them when they are still NOT overwritten and then recoverable.

Do you want to continue as I discuss the software that can recover your iphone emails?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not very well versed with computers.... Will this be easy for me to follow?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
continue.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, it will be easy and the program is user friendly. There are several programs out there that can do the job but I will recommend only few since if the other software cannot recover the data, then the rest cannot recover them as well since their mode or method of recovery is generally the same.

Please give me a moment to provide you the information.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

By the way, do you want me to remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in the recovery process? I do not provide phone support. I only provide remote access support which is better than a phone call since I can actually do the procedures for you while you watch.

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option or if you want to follow the procedures on your own.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not agree to a monthly membership fee.... Can I fix just this one problem
What is my total charge?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back. I can see that you have not subscribed to us so you will not be billed monthly and this is considered a one time transaction only.

For this one, I cannot actually see the fee for the question but the additional fee for remote access is only $15.

Yes I am still here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I agree to remote access
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your permission to use remote access. Please accept the additional service offer that I sent to you so that we can initiate the remote session.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What am I agreeing to.... I'm not clear on charges
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

For the charges, it is prohibited to discuss them here but for the sake of clarification, I believe the question is 64 and then remote access an an extra 15.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not confident to move forward... How can you not discuss charges? Maybe I need to look elsewhere fo help where
I'm confident with what I'm agreeing to
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I have just told you the charges. What I just said is that we, the experts here are prohibited to discuss fees with the customers. If you want to discuss fees and charges, you can call out customer service. I can only answer questions here and provide remote support and the fees and charges are in the CS department. But I have already told you what I can see on my screen now, the question is 64 and the remote access is an extra 15.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i don't feel confident in moving forward.... I hope I will not be charged at all because we did not yet do anything to resolve my email problem.. Please confirm no charges, so I can move on.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

At this time, you placed a deposit. But we guarantee our service and you can always get your money back.

Here is the link about refunding.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

To know more about us and what we do, please refer to this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us

And if you change your mind to somehow continue with me here, just reply to me any time and I will get back to you to assist you further.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you... I will contact the link
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome.

Best regards,

Jess