James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

When I send my email or re-direct an email to other

Customer Question

When I send my email or re-direct an email to other recipient, most of the time, on the screen appear a window with:
There was a problem
Not sure why, but our usually-reliable server goofed-up while sending this message.
Please try again.
I tried many times unsuccessfully.
So, I can not send most of the emails which is very annoying.
This problem never happened in 10 years since I use Yahoo as my email address.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to fix this for you? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Until now my problem with the sending emails by Internet was not solved, despite you charged me full fee.
I explained to you and your technician that when I want to redirect an email to another recipient, most of the times, on my screen appeared a window with:THERE IS A PROBLEM
NOT SURE WHY, BUT OUR USUALLY RELIABLE SERVER GOOFED-UP WHILE SENDING THIS MESSAGE.
PLEASE TRY AGAIN
I tried many times without success.I contacted my server Telstra Big Pond and, after their investigations, they said, I must contact Yahoo. So, I contacted you to answer to the questions:
- Why so "reliable server" not sending my email?
- How can be done to have not problems sending emails. I used my Yahoo email address for 10 years and I had not any problems.Please let me know if you solved the problem and how.Many regards,
Michael

Hi Michael

Can i connect with you remotely to work on your problem since it seems to be a settings issue more then a server-related issue? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kamil,
I sent to Just Answer and you many times my problem.
I am afraid to write you again my problem and after few days you will ask me again what is the problem?
Right now, in your email I saw the description of my problem.
Please try to contact me Monday 2nd of November after 10 am Perth time
Thank you,
Michael
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you use your email at the yahoo.com website?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below on Monday when you are available, so we can continue. Thank you,