Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My user and password I have always used. Now it's saying one

Customer Question

My user and password ***** have always used. Now it's saying one other is say it's wrong.
Todd FitzgeraLd
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your yahoo email address and yahoo email account password ***** working at the yahoo.com website or not?

Have you tried anything?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's still not working.

I'm sorry. Did you see my questions in my previous reply? Here they are again:

Have you tried anything?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could it be my username?

If you mean your email username, then your email username is ***** ***** yahoo email address

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iPhone 6
Could we reset my password ***** to.my own setting.. Had a heartache this week and getting tired.. Iv got to lay down will continue tomorrow. Thanks for your help. Todd

You're welcome. Do you also have a windows or mac computer? You are having issue with your Yahoo email right? So basically, if you test going to the yahoo.com website, then there, go to Mail, then sign in with your yahoo email address and yahoo email password, and sign in, and it does not work right?

- Please reset your Yahoo email account password ***** the website below, and check:

https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot

; Note: your username is ***** ***** email address.

; If needed, you can download / install the Yahoo Mail in App Store and use it for yahoo email.

- If it is about your Apple ID account password, then you can reset it at the website below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/

OK. Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have deleted hotmail from my iPhone. Please cancel my account. Nothing reflecting on all but tired of the problems. New passwords don't work y'all send and I really don't have the time for it. Thank you. Todd Fitzgerald, 401 Bedivere Victoria, Texas 77904

I'm sorry; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Ignore the sent password. Can you please go to the website below:

https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot

, then there, click on Next, then follow the exact instructions there in order to reset your yahoo account password.

Thank you.