Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have installed outlook 2016 and I can't find the contacts

Customer Question

I have installed outlook 2016 and I can't find the contacts folder.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When you have Outlook open and running, and you are viewing the main page / inbox. At the bottom left of the screen you should see a small people icon.

It looks like this~

Youll notice in that image where I circled the people / contacts icon in red.

When you click there, it should open your contacts.. Let me know if you encounter further issues finding your contacts.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no people icon on the bottom left of the Outlook 2016 screen
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

My apologies for t he delay in getting back to you. Something must be amiss with your setup. As the screenshot I sent you was from Outlook 2016.

Maybe it would be best if you and I connect during a screen sharing session, so I can see exactly what you are seeing.. And so I can make any needed repairs or settings changes to help resolve this issue, in person.

Let me know if thats something youd like to try.

Dustin S.